Fwd: Re: [SAJA] AFP on Tata Project

Please see attached a journalists response to the denial of Tata's
airlines project.  Keep in mind that people like Bala Krishnan have
been living in the US, presumably for quite some time.  Obviously he
sees nothing wrong in GOI's attitude.  In fact, he is saying that if
three previous governments denied such projects then that is proof
enough that TATA is in the wrong!!  I wanted to reply to this message
that I took from the SAJA (south asian journalists Association)
discussion list.  I would like your reactions to this letter.  Thanks.