Update (administrative)

Jal and Parth have informed that they would be happy to be on the founding
board of IP Institute.

Parth has informed that he has given up his US job and is working
full-time in the Center for Civil Society. As he says, he has decided to
settle in India "and fight the battle." That was great news!

So now we have 4 members. Three more needed to get going. Ajay, if you
have problems in getting more people, (did you try KS?) please let me
know. My father might come in if needed (though he is more into the
business of trying to reform Hinduism! - writng a tome on the role of
science in the Vedas since the last 10 years). For administrative
convenience, those who are currently in India may please raise their
hands.

SS