Re: Inherently Government Functions

Kush, I agree with you completely on this. IMO, the Constitution should lay
down the basic principles (like the US one, which apparently was a model for
the Indian) of mainly describing the powers & limits of the Central Govt,
and let the legislature (& the courts) do the rest. I am very much for a
more federalistic approach to India. We have too much power and the
resultant corruption concentrated in Delhi.

- manoj