Re: Blurbs needed

I suggest that we keep a Guestbook on the IP page, so that the visitors
could record their impressions about this effort. Nikhil, can you please
do this when you have some time? Looks like we need more web people than
a mere one or two. Any more volunteer webmasters?
All you folks, please send your support 'statements' to Nikhil.

Prem.