Name for IP

I feel the name 'India Policy Institute of Political Economy'
doesn't look okay. The word policy is an abstract noun.
Only a proper noun or adjective fits in its current position.
It should be renamed. How about

Indian Institute of Political and Economic Policy
or even
Institute of Political and Economic Policy

-Arvind

Prem's comments tagged along: How about simply 'Institute of Politic Economy'?
I guess Sajeev gave it the present name to reflect the fact that this
institute evolved out of India Policy, but it doesn't have to be that way.
Any more suggestions?