Name for IP

I feel the name 'India Policy Institute of Political Economy'
doesn't look okay. The word policy is an abstract noun.
Only a proper noun or adjective fits in its current position.
It should be renamed. How about

Indian Institute of Political and Economic Policy
or even
Institute of Political and Economic Policy

Prem's comments tagged along: How about simply 'Institute of Politic Economy'?
I guess Sajeev gave it the present name to reflect the fact that this
institute evolved out of India Policy, but it doesn't have to be that way.
Any more suggestions?