Re: Please! give me a break!

> Antony, please take up the responsibility of writing to others about this
> National Debate. Also, other Board members, including folks like Prem,
> Utkarsh, Parth, .... please feel free to "represent" this body. Be a
> spokesman for REASON, for DISCUSSION, for LEARNING FROM EACH OTHER.
> Nobody needs anyone's permission to do that.

Got back to my desk  today after a 10 day trip  to SFrisco / Singapore. SS,
it was great talking to you.

We seem to have a lot more active participants now - I had to go through
over 120 emails today!!!

I'll go to work on an appropriate mailer and  focus on the task of writing
to others rather than to the IP debate.  Are there any volunteers to help
me with this?

Antony