Re: Identity

This is what I was thinking. I would really like to redesign the whole
site (not that there is anything wrong with the current site but we
can always do better right?) I got this new program a couple of weeks
back and with this program I'll be able to maintain a consistent look
and feel for the site with no broken links! If you'll think this is a
good Idea I can begin the work tommorow.

I'm currently redesigning the website at work at my university. The
old site (made by another webmaster) looks like this

and this is what the new site will look like

Its not complete yet but work is in progress!