Re: Identity

Folks,

This is what I was thinking. I would really like to redesign the whole
site (not that there is anything wrong with the current site but we
can always do better right?) I got this new program a couple of weeks
back and with this program I'll be able to maintain a consistent look
and feel for the site with no broken links! If you'll think this is a
good Idea I can begin the work tommorow.

I'm currently redesigning the website at work at my university. The
old site (made by another webmaster) looks like this
http://www.stophiv.upmc.edu

and this is what the new site will look like
http://interact.stophiv.upmc.edu/new/

Its not complete yet but work is in progress!

Thanks,

Nikhil