Rajeev from Blr

National Language

Language is an critical issue that very often surfaces at political
will in an incensed manner. We should actively consider the
regeneration of Sanskrit, and its posible stature as the national
language. This would require more or less equal efforts from all parts
of the country, as the root of most of our languages are structured on
Sanskrit. I am awaiting some details from a scholar who has been
working rather intensely in this area.

Will post appropriate notes when available.

Rajeev manikoth