Re: Manifesto

> [2] How should we incorporate corporate funding into institutes of
> higher education, which will free up govt resources to the more
> funds-starved primary schools? I don't have the statistic in front
> of me, but a significant portion of govt spending on education is
> spent on higher education -- an order of magnitude of 50%.

private universites seem to be the answer. The government can scale down
its commitment to higher education as more of it is borne by the private
universities. At the University level, perhaps we should not require a
specific curriculum or even a suggested outline, but let the marketplace
determine this on merit by its own checks and balances.