Re: Manifesto

> > choose to attend state schools? Does the state nevertheless incur
> > an obligation to fund others (as through voucher programs)

I suggest the government pay the salaries of school teachers of
even privately run schools but let the appointment rest with the
management. They will not be considered government employees.
This is just to ensure that the teachers are paid
reasonably well but the fees that students have to pay is not exorbitant.
Since we have 6% of GDP for schools as another point, this should not
be difficult to meet.