Kerala, Education

I requested my friend Varghese to respond to the following question
raised by Arvind. Varghese(Assistant Director/Shipping, Hong Kong Marine
Department) is hugely interested in all matters relating to Kerala. Also
attached is a long article provided by Varghese, which perhaps really
interested ones should read when you have time in hand. Nothing much
there relating to current discussion on Education.

For quick answer to Arvind's question (from Varghese perspective), simply
scroll down to the last paragraph below.

Arvind: