We have a moderator. Thanks!

Madhu from Israel has offered to moderate. I have set him up as moderator
and provided him the necessary instructions. Hope he will not have any
problem in keeping this list going till Puneet returns.

Thanks a zillion million trillion quadrillion tons, Madhu. It would have
been a shame to suspend the discussions and to derail our self-imposed

(PS: all of a sudden, I have this feeling that this the internet has made
us part of a truly global village: if, with 100 Indian brains working 24
hrs, round the clock to frame the best policy, we cannot transform India,
then there is nothing else that can do it)