Re:interesting:

I have been an extremely  passive and almost silent participant
ever since IP started and took off. I am intrigued at Vikram's
post to IP debate. As a founding member, first national convenor,
and current National Convenor if the India Literacy Project, and as
one who is still involved and working in AP through the Bhagavatula
Charitable Trust (BCT) towards 100% literacy by 2020,
I am sincerely interested in knowing more about Vikram's
personal experience. If this doesn't fit the current agenda of IP debate,
will Vikram please reply to:

rveluri@smtpgate.anl.gov
or
vrveluri@worldnet.att.net