edn in remote areas:

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998 bdp.india@mailexcite.com wrote:

> Utkarsh: I think I agree with Arvind that private sector will never
> operate in areas where the population can not afford.

False. I said: pay in proportion to the remoteness: i.e., fund education.
WE the taxpayers will make schools affordable. But NOT let bureaucrats
manage it. Funding is not a serious issue even now (the edn. budgets in
evey state are ENORMOUS!). The complete misuse of the money, the lack of
interest by teachers, and the lack of accountability of anyone, is the