"BDP India"

My suggestion would be to let the state educational bodies define standards.
There are government bodies who conduct IIT/IIMs/IAS examinations.
Why can't we create such bodies at the state
levels to define standards for teaching at primary
and secondary levels. Such bodies can perhaps be made non-profit
organizations. They should offer exams as well courses to
continually train teachers for improvement. They should charge
indiviuals to appear in such certifications as well charge
school districts for any future training of employed teachers
by that school.

All criticism of my comments are welcome.

Thanks,

Utkarsh