No Subject

I think primary and secondary level education is open to competition  today.
I am sure they do have some quality education.
But not everyone can afford those. And I am not sure that we want
government to pay for every child to go to a private
school either.

So like the rest of the world we should promote competition by bringing
private schools but also provide affordable
subsidized government education. IMO government must provide free
primary and secondary education to all the citizens as it
provides defence and basic amenities.