(off-topic). code of conduct

"Sonia imposes code of conduct on partymen"

Could anyone (Jal?)  apprise us with the entire code of conduct. We want
to know what existing political parties see as vital in terms of
guaranteeing good candidates and ensuring honesty, quality, etc., of
governance services rendered. The credibility of a party can be meaured on
the basis of the strong internal quality control that it maintains. If any
other party codes of conduct are found, please forward these, too. I'll
put up all these on the web site. SS