From: Re: Private = Non-government

 Local government could have a representative on the School Board and
 they could deal with appeals against violations of
 the appointment contract, but they would NOT manage the school.
 That would be left to
representatives of parents - parents could vote(radical? is democracy
radical?).

Utkarsh: I am not sure as how parents are going to manage. Parents
in modern societies do not have time for earning a
living. I am not sure if parents can be asked to manage schools.
It is a full time job.

Please explain as how will parents can be involved. How would you
select which parents and how many of them manage the
process. Are there any qualifications for selections? This does
not sound practical.