Addition to the Free Citizen piece/ or frontispiece

A simple line can be added somewhere - perhaps as the last para of the
"Free Citizen piece:"

"I will never forget that I am an Indian, responsible for my actions in
this society that I help mutually create, and dedicated to the principles
of freedom enunciated above, which I wish to not only enjoy myself and
provide to my children, but to make available to each member of my
society, and of the world."

pl. consider, modify, approve, and let Nikhil add it to the appropriate
place.