Radhakrishna paper: anyone seen it?

I believe an economist by the name of Radhakrishnan has made some detailed
estimates of "leakages" in various sectors of the Indian economy. Has
anyone seen that paper? Could one have its reference, and its major

It has apparently been accepted as a benchmark study in this area (this is
what I heard). Also, could anyone familiar with this area, guide us to the
'state-of-the-art' papers which we can use as benchmarks for data on
various topics. We can then make a bibliography (annotated) and place it
on the web in the Reference section.

Thanks a ton! SS