RE: interesting:

Just a thought first articulated by the late Arthur Okun of the Brookings to
the effect that the market has a very important place but that to perform
its proper role it must also be kept in its place.

Perhaps the discussion on various issues could become a bit more nuanced and
balanced if Okun's sound advice is taken into account.