If we want good participation in the list the primary requirement is "  say
it precisely with out repetition,short and to the point",
make one point per post and do it convincingly or simply state you views.
  If lists become verbose like at present and in abstract rather clear
suggestions and action plans , one would have to term it intelectual floods
that goes down the drain and skip reading it in full.

It would not be a bad idea to state who we are when you post in this list
for what are you afraid of if you are speaking truth and not gossip?.
Best regards to all
Enercon CandE, B 602, Riverdale, 4th Main Road Extn
Kotturgardens, Madras, India 600085
Fax 91 44 4344500/ 2350305 Tel 91 44  4419862