Re: Topic of the week

> It is a good idea to have a Topic of the Week. However, I think it should
be
> a Major Topic of the week. Discussion on earlier topics should not be
> stopped, but will assume lesser significance since most will concentrate
on
> the Major Topic.

Please bear with this for just 2 months. Our goal should be to get at least
the first draft of the manifesto ready. Once this is done, we'll go back to
opening up the mailing list. However, the weekends are still open. In any
case,
the moderator is quite lenient as but let us try to get all our ideas in the
week
alloted. Otherwise other topics won't get the attention they deserve even if

labelled as the Major Topic.

-Arvind