Environment & Infrastructure

Rajeev Manikoth wrote:

> I would disagree with the view that environment need not be included
> in infrastructure.
<SNIPPED for brevity's sake>

It is not that environment is altogether left out of the manifesto. We will
have it as a topic in its own right. The only reason that I clubbed it with
defence was that I expected more agreements than disagreements on
these topics. Clubbing Environment with infrastructure is sure to confuse
the people reading our manifesto. Let us have it as a separate section.
I'll also repost your points against urbanization at the appropriate time.

-Arvind