Environment - open for discussion

shrikant wrote:

> IMO, environment should be considered a VITAL part of infrastructure now.

We'll discuss on environment too. Please post about hygiene, effects
of urbanization, how to handle the fallout of building dams, nuclear
reactors etc and related topics. Let us also post points on forestry,
wildlife, resources too.
What about mining and uncontrolled quarrying? Do we discuss them
here.
I feel urbanization cannot be avoided. Instead of fighting it, we should
come up with ways to urbanize with minimum damage to the
environment.

-Arvind