RE: Let us not complicate things

Dear Sanjeev

Thanks for your reactions, again. The apprehensions and considerations that
you
have are mine, entirely. I am working on a model where a trust can remain
a members' trust. I seem to have made some headway. However, I wish to
discuss this with some lawyer friend and get his okay. Novel thought it is,
I think a members' trust is workable. The Trustees can be elected by the
members. We can discuss details after a few days when I confirm the lawyer's
opinion one way or the other.

The model I am working on will *not* make IP a one/some trustee show at all.
It will remain a members' body. It is the legal structure of a trust that
I wanted to us.

My problem with a society is known to you by now. We cannot perhaps overcome
it.
It is the dichotomy between a real and a virtual association and the
problems
attached to it.

If you think we should take a chance on that, the Bye Laws are almost ready.

Regards.

Ajay