Re:child labour and education

i agree,
there is no sense of urgeny on the issue of providing schools for all.
as long as the issue is seen in isolation of the issue of existence of
child labor nothig much can be achieved. the problem is really of seeing
schools as the only neans to abolish child labour and creating a social
norm yhat no child must work. it is aso in defininfg child labour as all
childre out of schools.
plans must be worked out in addressing to the question of mainstreaming
childre, taking care of th backlog, providing access toall. plans nust
also condemn the policy of non formal night schools which only
rationalise achild labour and are apologies for formal education.
more on this if you are intrested.

>Ten years ago I failed to commission a chapter on education in
Foundations