trust vs. society

Ajay: Sorry: I was perhaps not paying sufficient attention to your novel
idea earlier. Please go ahead and work out this new way of working. I am
sure you will work out a innovative and workable model. Others who have
any ideas, pl. send straight to Ajay as he works out the draft.

Second, and this is URGENT!!!

I believe no one has volunteered to summarize the debates (a bit slow, so
far) on environment/ infrastructure. We do need ONE person to come forward
for each topic that Arvind announces. I know this is perhaps a bit of a
dangerous occupation: that of Rapporteur (will nobody correct my
spellings?) ...

But I assure you it is a very exciting distraction: and you will enjoy it.

Please do volunteer! Just one hour should be enough to summarize.

Sanjeev