corrigendum

I don't normally re-read what I post (too many mistakes), but this
somehow popped up and lo and behold, one complete line seems to have been
'gobbled up' so please excuse my correcting a para in my earlier post:

On Sat, 26 Sep 1998, Sanjeev Sabhlok wrote:

Older:

> I was writing a book for about 2 years in my spare time in order
> to directly engage Utkarsh and a few others in working out a better set of
> policies for ourselves - as citizens.

Newer:

I was writing a book for about 2 years in my spare time in order to
communicate my message to the youth of India, but set it aside in order
> to directly engage Utkarsh and a few others in working out a better set of
> policies for ourselves - as citizens.

apologies. Also, as usual, please do excuse me for the infinite typos,
spelling errors, grammatical errors,etc., in my mail.

SS