soul searching

> i think we need to do some soul searching ourselves before we discuss
> corruption. how many of us care to pay customs duty on items taken home
> from trips abroad ,honestly?
> how many are willing to disclose our incomes and pay our taxes as a
> moral commitment to the nation?
> shantha

I should object to this sweeping generalization. The least you can do is
assume that the people you come into contact with are honest, especially
when you know nothing about them. If you have solid proof that the
posters here do not care to pay customs duty and cheat on their taxes,
please post it. Please don't let prejudice cloud your thoughts.

-Arvind