Re: comments from constables:

[Note from moderator: This will be hopefully the last off-topic mail for
the week... Back to business!]

This confirms the correctness of my suggestion that the law itself also
needs to be so designed that there is very little leverage that can be
made out of it's implications and that the politicians don't toy around
with it.

I guess these power-house residents have'nt have had a decent childhood
and haven't played around with toys then and psychologically it's taking
this shape. I also believe that a lot of it has to do with the psyche that
these people have been brought up in.