Re: Resources == the gutter

Thanks for that message Sanjeev. I think this is one of the most
profound pieces of information we have heard on this forum. I believe
that this is the kind of hard-hitting IP has to take up to shake
India out of the slumber it wallows in. I propose that we have a
'Principles of wealth creation' section on IP that can highlight such
data. This is what our youth should be meditating on if we really want
India to be rich and powerful.

Prem.