Re: Resources == the gutter

Dear Manoj:
                Thanks for your message. I agree that there has been a
lot of
work carried out in this area, and there is hardly any need for IP to
re-invent
these concepts. But what we do need to do (and, are doing a great job of
so far)
is to package these ideas for popular consumption. As Snajeev had
repeatedly
remarked, IP's job is to persuade people to look at things in a
different light,
in a scientific light. So, my point is that we ought to write some nice
piece
up and put it on the webpage in a prominent position that is deserves. I
am
wondering if any of the more folks on this list, for example you, can
spare some
time to do this for the benefit of the rest of us.
regards,

Prem.